Harmonic Analysis and Function Spaces
(4) G. Olafsson and S. Zheng: Harmonic Analysis Related to Schrodinger
(5) I. Pesenson: A Discrete Helgason-Fourier Transform for Sobolev and Besov
Functions on N oncompact Symmetric Spaces.
Harmonic Analysis and Number Theory
(6) D. Hart and A. Iosevich: Sums and Products in Finite Fields: An Integral
Integral Geometry and Radon Transforms
(7) D. Feldman: A Computational Complexity Paradigm for Tomography.
(8) F. Gonzalez: Invariant Differential Operators on Matrix Motion Groups
and Applications to the Matrix Radon Transform.
(9) G. Olafsson and B. Rubin: Invariant Functions on Grassmanians.
(10) E.T. Quinto: Helgason's Support Theorem and Spherical Radon Trans-
Multiresolution Analysis, Wavelets, and Applications
(11) B. Currey and T. McNamara: Decomposition and Admissibility for the
Quasiregular Representation for Generalized Oscillator Groups.
(12) D. Dutkay and P. Jorgensen: Fourier Series on Fractals: A Parallel with
Aliev, B. Rubin, S. Sezer and S. Uyhan Composite Wavelet Transforms:
Applications and Perspectives.
(14) S. Jain, M. Papadakis and E. Dussaud: Explicit Schemes in Seismic Mi-
gration and Isotropic Multiscale Representations.
(15) K. Merrill: Smooth, Well-localized Parseval Wavelets Based on Wavelet
We would like to thank Louisiana State University and the National Science
Foundation for their support. We thank the American Mathematical Society for
its help organizing the special sessions that motivated this volume. We thank
Christine Thivierge and the AMS Publications Department for its cooperation with
the editors and their able and thorough job producing these proceedings. We thank
the participants in the conferences for the presentation of their work, stimulating
discussion, and for their good company. We thank the authors for submitting high-
quality articles. We hope you find this volume helpful, stimulating, and enjoyable.
The editors: Eric Grinberg, Palle Jorgensen, David Larson, Peter Massopust, Todd
Quinto, Boris Rubin, and head editor Gestur Olafsson.