xii COMBINED LIST OF SPEAKERS AND TITLES OF THEIR TALKS
• The Dimension Function Of A Rationally Dilated Wavelet Associated
With A GMRA.
(18) R. Howard: University of South Carolina:
• Results and Conjectures on the "Size" of the Space of Smooth Func-
tions on a Compact Manifold
• An Injectivity Theorem for Radon Transforms Restricted to Isotropic
(19) A. Iosevich, University of Missouri-Columbia: Incidence Theory from Dis-
crete and Analytical Perspectives.
(20) B. Johnson, St. Louis University: Frame Decomposition of Principal Shift-
invariant Spaces with Rational Dilations.
(21) P. E. T. Jorgensen, University of Iowa:
• C* -algebras, Fractals, Wavelets and Dynamics
• Bases and Frames in £
-spaces in Affine Iterated Function Systems
(22) T. Kakehi, University of Tsukuba, Japan: The Invariant Differential Op-
erators on Cartan Motion Groups and Range Characterizations for Radon
(23) M. Kapralov, University of Central Florida: A 1PI Algorithm for Helical
Trajectories That Violate the Convexity Condition.
(24) B. Kjos-Hanssen, University of Connecticut: Some Computably Random
Series of Functions.
(25) A. Koldobsky, University of Missouri-Columbia:
• Intersection Bodies and Lp-spaces
• Determination of Convex Bodies from Derivatives of Section Func-
Kornelson, Grinnell College: IFSs with Overlap: Families of Orthogo-
nal Exponentials and Invariant Measures, Part 1.
(27) D. Larson/G. Olafsson, Texas A&M/LSU: Triple Wavelet Sets.
(28) M. Ludwig, Technische Universitat Wien: Lp Intersection Bodies.
(29) T. McNamara, St. Louis University: Explicit Construction of Represen-
tations for a Class of Nilpotent Lie Groups and Their Application to Con-
tinuous Wavelet Transforms.
D. Merrill, Colorado College: Smooth, Well-localized Frame Wavelets
Based on New Simple Wavelet Sets in R2
(31) N. Q. Nguyen, Texas A&M University:
• Surgery on Frames
• Surgery and Push-outs on Frames.
(32) M. Nielsen: On Quasi-greedy Uniformly Bounded Bases for Lp([O, 1]).
A. Okoudjou, University of Maryland: Uncertainty Principle for Frac-
tals, Graphs and Metric Measure Spaces.
(34) E. Ournycheva, Kent State University:
• Two Spaces Conditions for Integrability of the Fourier Transform
• Semyanistyi's Integrals and Radon Transforms on Matrix Spaces.
(35) J. A. Packer, University of Colorado, Boulder: Isometries Arising from
Filter Functions and Wavelets.
(36) J-C. A. Paiva, Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille Some Ap-
plications of Integral Geometry to Finster Geometry.