COMBINED LIST OF SPEAKERS AND TITLES OF THEIR TALKS xiii
(37) M. Papadakis, University of Houston: Isotropic Multiresolution Analysis.
Pesenson, Temple University: Bernstein-Nikolskii Inequality on Sym-
(39) E. T. Quinto, Tufts:
• Support Theorems for the Spherical Radon Transform on Manifolds
• Local Tomography inSPECT.
(40) B. Rubin, LSU: The Busemann-Petty Problem with the Generalized Axial
(41) D. Ryabogin, Kansas State University: On the Local Equatorial Charac-
terization of Zonoids.
L. Shuman, Grinnell College: IFSs with Overlap: Families of Orthog-
onal Exponentials and Invariant Measures, Part 2.
(43) L. Slavin, University of Connecticut: Bellman Function and a Local Chang-
(44) M-S. Song: Entropy Encoding in Wavelet Image Compression.
(45) D. Speegle, St. Louis University: The Beurling Dimension of Gabour
Pseudoframes of Affine Subspaces.
Szabo, Lehman College and Graduate Center of the City University
of New York
Szabo, CUNY: De Broglie Geometry on Zeeman Manifolds: A
New Non-perturbative Approach to the Infinities of QED (Review of
the Scalar Theory)
• Isospectral Metrics on Balls, Spheres, and Other Manifolds with Dif-
ferent Local Geometries.
(47) M. Yaskina, University of Oklahoma:
• Non-intersection Bodies All of Whose Central Sections are Intersec-
• The Geometry of Lo.
( 48) V. Yaskin, University of Oklahoma:
• Inequalities of the Kahane-Khinchin Type and Sections of Lv-balls
• A Solution to the Lower Dimensional Busemann-Petty Problem in
the Hyperbolic Space.
Zayed, DePaul University: Texture Identification of Tissues Using
Directional Wave let, Ridgelet and Curvelet Transforms.
(50) S. Zheng, University of South Carolina: Spectral Calculus in Function
Spaces and Dispersive Equations.
(51) Y. Wang, Georgia Institute of Technology/NSF: Wavelet Sets with Non-
expanding Dilation Matrices.
(52) A. Zvavitch, Kent State University: There is No Local Characterization
of Intersection Bodies.